• Do you not enjoy the holidays because you find it lonely?
• Are your family members inquisitive about why you are not dating?
• Do you dread being a third wheel to your married friends?
Join this Free Tele-gathering as my special gift to you a being part of my relationship seeking community guaranteed to show you how to have a fun and fulfilling holiday season!
On Monday, November 25th, 2013 at 9 pm EST for 60 minutes
How to Survive and Thrive during the
Holidays as a Single
During the call you will find out:
- What are the during the holidaystop issues for most singles
- 2 key strategies on how to bypass Aunt Jane’s inquisition about “How come you are still single?” at the holiday dinner.
- 7 Advantages of being single (yes there are!) during the holidays
- The most important thing you can do now to have a happy and joyous holiday season
This is a sales pitch free call. There will be nothing to buy. (although, feel free to send me pumpkin muffins if you like! )
I look forward to having you on the call this Monday before Turkey Day!
Coach Amy: “I love helping singles feel more at ease with the dating process and enjoy their incredible lives. Let me show you how you can make the holidays both fun and fulfilling!”
Have questions? Send us an email.
Amy Schoen helps commitment-oriented singles who are ready to take charge of their dating efforts and learn how to meet people who share their values so that they can find lasting love and/or have the family life they truly desire. In order to attract the right person to you, and date with greater ease, it is imperative that you have a clear sense of what relationship values, your life goals and life purpose you and your prospective partner must share in common. She helps her clients articulate what qualities they have to offer to a relationship beyond the physical, and their relationship expectations. Coach Amy walks you through her dating methodology so you will become more self assured in your dating efforts and you will ultimately feel more attractive to others. To have an exploratory conversation with Coach Amy, go to www.TalkwithCoachAmy.com.